We’re a growing, family owned and operated, independent motorcycle dealership and service center in Northern California. We sell new and used bikes, parts, gear and apparel. Recently, we have remodeled our used online parts division and are looking for someone to fill the role. You will list parts for sale online, and package up any purchased items. We’re an equal opportunity employer and incredibly interested in meeting applicants that are excited to break into the motorsports industry.
• 20% Discount on all of our merchandise
• Group rides once a month with the team
• Happy hour once a week with the team
• Interact with and develop strong relationships with customers via email and through online portals
• Manage and organize parts inventory.
• Take pictures and list parts Online
• Package up sold items in boxes to ship.
• Neat and organized, capable of multi-tasking, and wearing multiple hats.
• Friendly, outgoing, and great customer service attitude.
• Team player.
• Enthusiasm for motorsports and willingness to learn.
• Current or previous rider.