Do you want to work in a fast paced environment, leading and/or managing large, complex digital marketing campaigns across multiple external agencies and internal cross-functional teams?
At L’Oreal, we are pushing the boundaries of digital marketing within one of the most thrilling, trend-driven and fast-paced industries in the World. Across our portfolio of 30+ brands, digital experts are working to craft cutting edge content, social, programmatic and media campaigns unmatched by anyone in the CPG or Beauty Industries.
As a Digital Marketer, you will be assigned to a specific brand with responsibility for day-to-day digital strategy/execution and for ensuring quality and timely completion of all deliverables. Digital responsibilities include managing and leading teams across social, display media, search, mobile, websites, CRM etc. while also building strong partnerships with the 360 marketing teams.
- Project management of brand Digital communications plans implementation across all functions, ensuring fluid cross-functional communication
- Creation of key performance metrics dashboard across all Digital touchpoints that allows for both past-performance benchmarking and future performance prediction
- Maintain expert knowledge of the US Digital landscape, be a thought leader for the brands, and elevate US best practices internally and to the Global Marketing teams
- Manage project timelines and process, ensuring all key deadlines are met, including creative asset delivery to agency/partners and planning review/feedback/approval
- Develop campaign reporting formats and manage their delivery and presentation in partnership with agency
- Maintain category input into “owned” editorial calendar (social, web, eCRM) to ensure category is properly represented in master calendar & “new news” can be activated quickly
- Maintain and share category activity calendar – media, social, eCRM, retail, merchandising, account activations, content availability, etc.
- Manage digital creative development with marketing teams and agency partners, leading with best practices that are specific to the category
- Manage Search Engine Marketing (SEM) campaigns across a portfolio of brands/categories, and contribute to Search Engine Optimization (SEO) best practices
- Experience in digital marketing for a consumer brand or with a digital agency working across media, social and digital creative
- Bachelor’s degree in advertising, marketing, business, or related field
- Previous experience with advanced media campaigns (e.g. retargeting, online behavioral advertising etc.)
- Previous experience in digital creative/content development/management
- Experience managing successful digital campaigns including a strong focus on measurement and reporting
- Google Analytics experience a plus
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and take pride in a diverse environment. We do not discriminate in recruitment, hiring, training, promotion or other employment practices for reasons of race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, marital or veteran status, medical condition or disability, or any other legally protected status.