L'Oreal has openings in Programmatic, Precision Advertising for various levels focusing on trading, planning, traffic and project management. All roles are located in New York, NY in our Manhattan headquarters. With 32 global brands, present in 130 countries, L’Oréal is a major advertiser. Consumer behaviors are digitizing fast, and L’Oréal brand contents and advertising are digitizing fast too: globally, 16% of L'Oréal media spend is now digital. Precision Advertising is an opportunity for L'Oréal to leverage its consumer data (for example, cookies) and use ad technology, to improve the effectiveness of its advertising: buy audiences and differentiate messages, in order to show the right ad to the right person at scale.
Precision Advertising Trader
Data and technology have fundamentally changed the role of the media planner. Programmatic Traders are the go-to resource for campaign activation, billing and campaign management. The L’Oreal Precision Advertising Trader will assist in advanced ad ops across a wide variety of brands and will own the in console management and optimization including data creation and overlay. They will work closely with Programmatic Planners to manage day-to-day communication with external partners, ensure accurate delivery, campaign management and billing infrastructure on every piece of business they touch.
- Be seen as the critical result driver for the brand in order to drive success based on each brands/campaigns core KPI
- Will be responsible to implementing creative, analytics, etc. tags in any/all DSP partners (Tube/DBM)
- Ability to analyze DMP raw data and create usable data segments by brand.
- Manage day to day flow of programmatic inventory including and evaluating private marketplace deals.
- Ability to create workbooks and macros to help organize our data strategy into actionable items.
- Work closely with internal technology stakeholders to bridge the gap between departments and minimize duplication of work.
- Manages all Insertion Orders with media partners and works hand in hand with finance team to accomplish monthly billing requirements.
- Comfortable using DMP technologies and User Interfaces.
- Work directly with core trafficker on ops and campaign implementation (ex. ad-serving, trafficking, reporting) across all aspects of programmatic and reservation based media
- Will be responsible for managing the tracker to implement & QA campaign tagging campaigns (inclusive of any third party tags such as Google Analytics, DMP tags, attribution tags etc.)
- Supports Programmatic Planner by actively managing delivery/pacing across all aspects of programmatic and reservation based media.
- Own trades in multiple programmatic consoles with a deep understanding of campaign management and optimization strategy (bid management, tactic, audience analysis, etc.)
- Responsible for ensuring campaigns launch on time across all tactics and partners
- Regularly meet with media, data and technology partners to assess the changing landscape and proactively suggest data-centric solutions for clients.
- Takes ownership of deliverables, managing independently and effectively prioritizing to get the job done
- Regularly assesses current processes and provides solutions to improve efficiency through process optimization
- Demonstrates problem solving ability.
- Escalates and provides solutions for client difficulties appropriately.
Experience & Qualifications:
- BA/BS in Marketing, Economics or related field
- Desired experience with display, programmatic, mobile & paid digital media, preferably in an agency environment
- Experience with DoubleClick, Innovid and other 3rd party tracking solutions wanted
- Strong competency in Excel
- Deep understanding across multipole buying platforms/DSPs
- Demonstrated interest in keeping up with emerging technologies and the digital marketing landscape
- Demonstrated ability to meet tight deadlines while juggling multiple projects simultaneously
- Ability to consistently perform under pressure in a fast-paced environment as an individual on a team
- Exceptional organizational and time management skills
Precision Advertising Trafficker
The Digital Ad Trafficker will be responsible for providing strategic guidance and collaborating with the campaign management team in campaign trafficking, management, optimizations and reporting. In direct support of Ad Sales, persons in this role must be able to translate brand needs into actionable tasks and see them through to completion. In addition, the Digital Ad Trafficker should exemplify exceptional traits, skills, and competence in Ad Trafficking, acting as a mentor and subject matter expert to the entire Precision Advertising Team.
- Assist with on boarding, training and mentoring of new hires; help mentor the Ad Ops Associates
- Help navigate projects based on learnings and play an integral role in recommending, implementing technical strategies for meeting client campaign goals
- Set up, test, traffic and manage creative assets to ensure that creative qualify and achieve desired standards of performance
- Analyze campaign performance and make optimization recommendations.
- Take initiative to implement changes in process with coordination from Regional Team Leads
- Proactively anticipate and identify issues with campaigns and creative and help with debugging and troubleshooting issues with delivery and performance.
- Monitor performance and pacing to drive performance and take appropriate steps to avoid mapping, over/under delivery with collaboration with Campaign Managers and Sales.
- Implement optimizations, along with quality assurance, during prelaunch stage, to ensure successful on boarding of advertisers and their campaigns.
- Be a product/vertical/subject matter expert to fellow Ad Traffickers and collaborate with cross functional teams for the roll out of new features and functionality.
Experience & Qualifications:
- Bachelor’s degree
- At least 3 years of experience managing strategic and complex high level campaigns
- Publishing or a similar industry experience
- Proficient in HTML, FLASH (navigating, troubleshooting) and other Rich media formats
- Expert in ad serving technologies (ad server logic, redirects, pixels and cookies)
- Skilled with third party Ad Ops tools (Charles, Fiddler, AdJuster, etc.)
- Significant experience working with an ad server (DFP & Innovid experience preferred) and 3rd party creative, tags
- Strong analytics, problem solving, and decision-making skills
- Time management & prioritization skills
- Consensus building and project management
- Excellent written and verbal presentation skills, interpersonal skills
- Extremely detail-oriented, able to QA, and dependable
- Mentoring and/or training experience a plus
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and take pride in a diverse environment. We do not discriminate in recruitment, hiring, training, promotion or other employment practices for reasons of race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, marital or veteran status, medical condition or disability, or any other legally protected status.