We’re a growing, family owned and operated, independent motorcycle dealership and service center in Northern California. We sell new and used bikes, parts, gear and apparel. As a business, we’re constantly growing and so we’re looking for Motorcycle Technicians to join our team at our San Rafael Location. You’ll provide high-quality service to our inventory of bikes both from customers and those waiting to hit the sales floor, including routine and more advanced work on a variety of bike makes and models.
• 20% Discount on all of our merchandise
• Group rides once a month with the team
• Happy hour once a week with the team
• Health Benefits
• Diagnosing and servicing bikes in house utilizing in shop specialty tools and machines.
• Previous motorcycle shop technical experience.
• Must have your own basic tools.
• Must be comfortable with tire changes, oil changes, and tearing down bikes.
• Ability to transport bikes or an M1 license.
• Ability to multi-task in a high-energy fast paced environment.
• Motorcycle Mechanic degree from a trade school.
• Current or previous rider.
• Team Player.
• Neat and Organized.