Unilever is one of the world’s leading suppliers of Food, Home and Personal Care products with sales in over 190 countries and reaching 2 billion consumers a day. It has 172,000 employees and generated sales of €48.4 billion in 2014. Over half (57%) of the company’s footprint is in developing and emerging markets. Unilever has more than 400 brands found in homes around the world, including Persil, Dove, Knorr, Domestos, Hellmann’s, Lipton, Wall’s, PG Tips, Ben & Jerry’s, Marmite, Magnum and Lynx.
Unilever’s Sustainable Living Plan (USLP) commits to:
• Decoupling growth from environmental impact.
• Helping more than a billion people take action to improve their health and well-being.
• Enhancing the livelihoods of millions of people by 2020.
Unilever was ranked number one in its sector in the 2014 Dow Jones Sustainability Index. In the FTSE4Good Index, it achieved the highest environmental score of 5. It led the list of Global Corporate Sustainability Leaders in the 2014 GlobeScan/SustainAbility annual survey for the fourth year running, and in 2015 was ranked the most sustainable food and beverage company in Oxfam’s Behind the Brands Scorecard.
For more information about Unilever and its brands, please visit www.unilever.com. For more information on the USLP: www.unilever.com/sustainable-living/
New Business Models Associate
Unilever Food Solutions helps chefs all over the world serve tasty, wholesome meals that keep their guests coming back for more.
We’ve been in food since the 1880’s and are home to some of the world’s favorite brands: Knorr, Hellmann’s, Lipton and more! We work closely with businesses of all sizes, from independent restaurants to hotels, chains and contract caterers in 74 countries.
We always care about putting healthy and nutritious food on the table, but we also care about our impact on the earth. Using ingredients and packaging that are sustainably sourced, generate less waste and consume less energy is all part of our environmentally responsible way of doing business.
We’re looking for innovative thinkers to join our New Business Models team and help shape the foodservice strategy of the future. If you have a passion for disruption and want to join a dynamic, collaborative team, we’d love to talk to you. Job Summary:
The Business Manager is responsible for identifying disruptive innovation opportunities that will help shape the future of our core business strategy. They will be part of the highly collaborative New Business Models team, a newly formed team with an entrepreneurial mindset, focused on challenging the “status quo” to drive exponential growth.
This position will work closely with Senior Sales and Marketing leaders across Unilever, as well as external partners, to identify new ventures & lead pilot programs. The role is dynamic, fast paced and evolving, with significant exposure to executive leadership.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Identifying insights, through market research, that will act as a foundation for future new business models.
- Lead cross functional team on the development and implementation of New Business Models pilot programs.
- Collaborate with Digital Marketing team to develop and implement e-commerce opportunities.
- Contribute to the 3-year roadmap to turn 2020 vision of new business models into an executional reality.
- Stay ahead of industry trends with an eye on future opportunities to pursue.
- Approx. 25% customer travel.
- Unilever offers a competitive compensation package which includes: Medical & Dental Plans, Life Insurance, including eligible spouses, domestic partners & children; Health Care Flexible Spending, Dependent Care, 401k Savings Plans, Tuition Reimbursement, Paid Vacation and Holidays.
Unilever is an organization committed to diversity and inclusion to drive our business results and create a better future every day for our diverse employees, global consumers, partners, and communities. We believe a diverse workforce allows us to match our growth ambitions and drive inclusion across the business.
Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer Minorities/Females/Protected Veterans/Persons with Disabilities.
Applicants and employees are protected from discrimination under Federal law. For more information, please see EEO is the Law.
Employment is subject to verification of pre-employment drug-screening results and background investigation.