JM Bozeman is currently seeking a Truck Driver Recruiter. You will contact, screen, and evaluate potential truck driver candidates to develop and increase the driving fleet of the company.
Education, Skills And Experience
• High school diploma or general education degree (GED). College degree preferred.
• Minimum of 1 year experience in the transportation industry, preferably as a recruiter.
• Ability to recruit for several accounts at a time.
• Must possess strong oral communication skills, one-on-one and group basis.
• Possess basic interview skills such as listening, analyzing data, and follow-up questions.
• Good attention to detail, and ability to create and maintain a schedule.
• Decisive and confident in judgment, must be able to make hiring decisions.
• Persuasive ability to influence individuals to apply for & accept job.
• Be a self-starter, and work well independently with limited supervision.
• Strong ability to overcome objections and close the sale.
• Must demonstrate the ability to manage multiple tasks.
• Must demonstrate the ability to work well under pressure.
• Must maintain confidentiality in daily operations.
Other Skills That Are Required
• Computer skills
• Oral Communication skills (one-on-one and group)
• Interpersonal skills
• Recordkeeping skills
• Negotiation skills
• Organizational skills
• Problem Solving skills