Door Pros Garage Door Company is an established growing company with locations throughout California. Door Pros provides a wide range of garage door services for residential customers, handling everything from spring, cable and hardware repairs to automatic door opener installations and door panel replacements. In addition to its maintenance and repair services, the family-owned and operated company specializes in selling and installing Clopay Garage Doors.
Door Pros is a family owned company that is focused on growth and is driven to exceed the expectations of every customer. When a new team member comes on board we offer an extensive training program, providing team members with all the tools and information they will need to be a success.
The Office Coordinator will manage the success of our service and sales technicians throughout Northern, Ca. Work with service and sales techs to manage their schedules for daily success with efficient driving routes that maximize profit while maintaining the highest customer service. While working on the Coordination of techs schedules with the rest of the office, this position will be assisting our project manager with her daily tasks.
* Manage businesses incoming calls to schedule new service and sales appointments.
*Educate the client on the service process; accurate timing on tech arrival and what to expect once he arrives.
* Work as a close team with the best Garage Door Sales team in CA to achieve our company goals.
* Ensure that the companies Sales & Service Team are keeping up with workload while not being over scheduled, closing out customer projects, and providing excellent customer service.
* Ensure each service is completed in accordance with Door Pros Inc. Standards and Company protocols are followed when customer issues arise.
* Ensure project requirements and schedules are being fulfilled and deadlines are achieved.
* Build and maintain strong, trustworthy relationships with our existing and new clients.
* Maintain professionalism to portray the company in a positive manner at all times.
* Close new leads directly brought to the office.
* Maintain clear communication with office staff to assist with customer communication and field team member scheduling.
* Assist the Project Manager with their daily tasks to ensure smooth processing workflow with maintaining attention to detail ensuring clients projects are completed to spec.
High Consideration to ALL candidates with:
-Service Company Experience.
-Experience with Excel, Quick Books, and other Mac based programs.
-Proven track record or long-term employment.
Skills & Knowledge
* Strong interpersonal and communication skills, both written and oral, to assist customers, manufactures, and team members in a professional manner.
* Strong problem solving and customer service skills.
* Basic accounting competency with an understanding of invoicing and billing procedures.
* Analytical, detail oriented, hands on, and a team player.
* Must be able to work with and manage others in a fast paced environment while providing excellent service to our clients with integrity and passion.
* Customer service orientated with the ability to deal with customers under stressful situation.
* Skilled at management of multiple projects, opportunity analysis and decision-making.
* Must be highly organized
* Criminal background check and pre-employment drug test required.
* Be able to bring an upbeat, energetic, "can-do" attitude to work every day.
* Professional appearance and demeanor
* Complete projects and achieve company set goals within given timeframes.
* Never stop improving and be relentlessly proactive.