Unilever is one of the world’s leading suppliers of Food, Home and Personal Care products with sales in over 190 countries and reaching 2 billion consumers a day. It has 172,000 employees and generated sales of €48.4 billion in 2014. Over half (57%) of the company’s footprint is in developing and emerging markets. Unilever has more than 400 brands found in homes around the world, including Persil, Dove, Knorr, Domestos, Hellmann’s, Lipton, Wall’s, PG Tips, Ben & Jerry’s, Marmite, Magnum and Lynx.
Unilever’s Sustainable Living Plan (USLP) commits to:
• Decoupling growth from environmental impact.
• Helping more than a billion people take action to improve their health and well-being.
• Enhancing the livelihoods of millions of people by 2020.
Unilever was ranked number one in its sector in the 2014 Dow Jones Sustainability Index. In the FTSE4Good Index, it achieved the highest environmental score of 5. It led the list of Global Corporate Sustainability Leaders in the 2014 GlobeScan/SustainAbility annual survey for the fourth year running, and in 2015 was ranked the most sustainable food and beverage company in Oxfam’s Behind the Brands Scorecard.
For more information about Unilever and its brands, please visit www.unilever.com. For more information on the USLP: www.unilever.com/sustainable-living/
Assistant Customer Development Manager
TIGI is seeking an Assistant Customer Development Manager to join our Brand Building Department located in Lewisville, Texas. This is a demanding and challenging role which is central to TIGI’s marketing activity. You will be required to work alongside the Customer Development Manager and take control of key customers on all aspects of growing our portfolio of brands. We are looking for a candidate with relevant brand and customer marketing experience, who is self-motivated, adaptable and a fast learner. You will need to hit the ground running in our fast-paced environment, so we are looking for someone with outstanding project management, analytical skills, and a genuine “can-do” attitude.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Assist Customer Development Manager with the development of the channel growth plan based on understanding of channel opportunity landscape, understanding of the customer (buyer, stylist, client) insights, and understanding of channel characteristics.
- Assist with the implementation of the channel plan with custom activations to grow each channel: POG optimization, in-store/ in-salon experience, price, merchandising standard, trade activity programs.
- Lead and excel in merchandising and promotional executions.
- Work with sales team to ensure channel plan is well executed.
- Work with channel leads to provide forecasting for specific promotional programs.
- Assist with the monthly Channel Analysis to provide insights/channel characteristics that will ultimately drive overall growth YOY and thought leadership at shelf.
- Develop and implement channel plans which includes:
- Distribution Gap Analysis.
- POG Optimization.
- New opportunities for TIGI.
- POS Report.
- Promotional Analysis.
- Implement merchandising plan to drive the TIGI Portfolio’s presence and winning position across channels.
- Assist with the development of volume driving activities to help close gaps.
- Associate’s Degree is required; Bachelor’s Degree is preferred.
- A minimum of 1 year of related work and account experience.
- Experience in channel marketing and executions in marketing.
- Proficiency with MS Office Suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook).
- Winning, persistent and resilient attitude, strong human relation, strong analytical skills to effectively present and implement action plans.
- Strength in channel development, growth planning and execution.
- Good logical thinking in process setting and following up.
- Knowledge about trade marketing (experience in trade marketing is plus).
- A team player.
- Set high standards and be proactive in making things happen.
- Value integrity, personal responsibility and possess a goal-oriented, entrepreneurial spirit.
- Passion for winning.
- Honesty, integrity, trustworthiness and dependability.
- Ability to use various methods to influence others; high self-awareness/ high social awareness.
- Orientation to Action.
- Flexibility and ability to embrace change.
- Must be willing and able to travel up to 30% of the time.
- Strong time management skills.
- Ability to lift materials and products up to thirty pounds.
- Ability to stand for prolonged periods of time.
Unilever offers a competitive compensation package which includes: Medical & Dental Plans, Life Insurance, including eligible spouses, domestic partners & children; Health Care Flexible Spending, Dependent Care, 401k Savings Plans, Tuition Reimbursement, Paid Vacation and Holidays.
Unilever is an organization committed to diversity and inclusion to drive our business results and create a better future every day for our diverse employees, global consumers, partners, and communities. We believe a diverse workforce allows us to match our growth ambitions and drive inclusion across the business.
Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer Minorities/Females/Protected Veterans/Persons with Disabilities.
Applicants and employees are protected from discrimination under Federal law. For more information, please see EEO is the Law.
Employment is subject to verification of pre-employment drug-screening results and background investigation.