Unilever is one of the world’s leading suppliers of Food, Home and Personal Care products with sales in over 190 countries and reaching 2 billion consumers a day. It has 172,000 employees and generated sales of €48.4 billion in 2014. Over half (57%) of the company’s footprint is in developing and emerging markets. Unilever has more than 400 brands found in homes around the world, including Persil, Dove, Knorr, Domestos, Hellmann’s, Lipton, Wall’s, PG Tips, Ben & Jerry’s, Marmite, Magnum and Lynx.
Unilever’s Sustainable Living Plan (USLP) commits to:
• Decoupling growth from environmental impact.
• Helping more than a billion people take action to improve their health and well-being.
• Enhancing the livelihoods of millions of people by 2020.
Unilever was ranked number one in its sector in the 2014 Dow Jones Sustainability Index. In the FTSE4Good Index, it achieved the highest environmental score of 5. It led the list of Global Corporate Sustainability Leaders in the 2014 GlobeScan/SustainAbility annual survey for the fourth year running, and in 2015 was ranked the most sustainable food and beverage company in Oxfam’s Behind the Brands Scorecard.
For more information about Unilever and its brands, please visit www.unilever.com. For more information on the USLP: www.unilever.com/sustainable-living/Distributor Development Orange County/ LA County
The Distributor Development Manager is responsible for executing and delivering against set targets and growing profitable sales with Distributors in their market on all Unilever Food Solutions products (Hellmann’s, Lipton, Knorr, etc.) by:
- Strategically targeting and executing new business prospects with Distributors.
- Full execution of UFS Annual Operating Plan and quarterly initiatives.
- Cultivating relationships with distributors to better promote Unilever Food Solution’s products.
- Partnering with all distributors in territory to expand UFS reach to everywhere “Rosana” shops.
- Partnering with Distributor to accelerate their market growth through training & collaborating with their Sales teams and executing marketing programs.
- Trade funds’ investments (Distributor Marketing Programs).
- Develop and execute local plan aligned to 2020 Strategy (EG expand reach).
- Highly active market presence.
- Create Joint Business Plans with strategic accounts.
- Educating Distribution partners on Unilever product and marketing tools.
- Full activity planning and execution in CRM (Salesforce.com).
- Profitably grow territory.
- The role will require development and execution of annual plans aligned to both the strategic agendas (incl Joint Business Plans) of key accounts and the UFS annual requirement for delivery in the channel.
- +3 years sales experience in foodservice required.
- Branded Executional Experience.
- Bachelor degree preferred.
Unilever offers a competitive compensation package which includes: Medical & Dental Plans, Life Insurance, including eligible spouses, domestic partners & children; Health Care Flexible Spending, Dependent Care, 401k Savings Plans, Tuition Reimbursement, Paid Vacation and Holidays.
Unilever is an organization committed to diversity and inclusion to drive our business results and create a better future every day for our diverse employees, global consumers, partners, and communities. We believe a diverse workforce allows us to match our growth ambitions and drive inclusion across the business.
Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer Minorities/Females/Protected Veterans/Persons with Disabilities.
Applicants and employees are protected from discrimination under Federal law. For more information, please see EEO is the Law.
Employment is subject to verification of pre-employment drug-screening results and background investigation.