Are you passionate about developing simple, elegant solutions to complex problems? Do you enjoy working closely with customers and delighting them with amazing user experiences? As a Full Stack Software Development Engineer, you’ll be doing that just at Comcast, we’re innovating everything. Surprising our users with an awesome experience is critical to our success. As a Fortune 50 leader, we set the pace in a variety of businesses and create career opportunities across a wide range of locations and disciplines. We are at the forefront of change and move at an amazing pace, thanks to our remarkable people, who bring cutting-edge products and services to life for millions of customers every day.
We are currently hiring Full Stack Software Developers with an entrepreneurial spirit to get in on the ground-floor of this highly-visible opportunity. Teams in Philadelphia, New York City, Denver and Seattle will lead this new work that will support Comcast Technology Teams to focus on what they do best: changing the customer experience.
Our Technology Teams are full of passionate and high-functioning engineers working on the leading-edge of online technology. Comcast’s culture of customer obsession, high technical standards, and individual ownership permeates everything we do. Come join us and show us how you can shine in this demanding and rewarding environment.
• Bachelor’s Degree or Equivalent, Engineering, Computer Science
• Generally requires 14+ years related experience
• 3+ years relevant professional development experience, preferably in a LINUX environment
• Passionate about UX and UI performance
• Strong problem-solving skills
• Strong skills in data structures, algorithms and object oriented design
• History of delivering high-quality production systems/services
• 5+ years professional software development experience
• Experience developing complex single page applications
• Experience implementing intuitive user interfaces for complex tasks
• Knowledge of and expertise in software engineering best practices for the full software development lifecycle, including requirements, gathering, design, coding standards, code reviews, source control management, build processes, testing, and operations
• Ability to communicate effectively with users, technical teams, and management