Why Work at Dell?
Endless challenges and rewards. Opportunities on six continents. A team of colleagues fueled by collaboration. All this, and a company deeply committed to integrity and responsibility.
The marketing team at Dell EMC OEM & IoT Solutions is hiring a partner marketing Sr. Advisor to develop and execute programs that drive demand and grow the IoT business.
- Strategic planning and tactical execution of partner oriented lead generation campaigns, account plays, programs and events with key GTM partners within the Energy vertical.
- Develop presentations, support case studies and other marketing collateral and sales tools associated with partners and verticals.
- Planning and management of all event related activities associated with Energy (or Manufacturing) vertical and key partners.
- Capacity to become a subject matter expert on the Dell Technologies PoV in Energy (or Manufacturing) with the ability and vision for how to develop and deploy assets across vehicles in a cohesive manner to drive demand, maximize budget utilization, and meet business objectives.
- Word effectively in a matrixed environment `building strong working relationships with sales and regional marketing teams to be able to obtain buy in on the strategy and execution.
- Analyze program results and make recommendations for continuous improvement
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- Ability to work independently and effectively in a matrix environment with global and regional teams. Strong drive for results and hands-on attitude.
- Bachelor’s degree required, MBA preferred.
With more than 100,000 team members globally, we promote an environment that is rooted in the entrepreneurial spirit in which the company was founded. Dell’s team members are committed to serving our communities, regularly volunteering for over 1,500 non-profit organizations. The company has also received many accolades from employer of choice to energy conservation. Our team members follow an open approach
Why work with us?
- Life at Dell means collaborating with dedicated professionals with a passion for technology.
- When we see something that could be improved, we get to work inventing the solution.
- Our people demonstrate our winning culture through positive and meaningful relationships.
- We invest in our people and offer a series of programs that enables them to pursue a career that fulfills their potential.
- Our team members’ health and wellness is our priority as well as rewarding them for their hard work.
Dell is committed to the principle of equal employment opportunity for all employees and to providing employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment. All employment decisions at Dell are based on business needs, job requirements and individual qualifications, without regard to race, color, religion or belief, national, social or ethnic origin, sex (including pregnancy), age, physical, mental or sensory disability, HIV status, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, marital, civil union or domestic partnership status, past or present military service, family medical history or genetic information, family or parental status, or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate. Dell will not tolerate discrimination or harassment based on any of these characteristics. Learn more about Diversity and Inclusion at Dell here.