So what’s our story? We believe our value is in helping our clients do something they never dreamed possible. Giving them that certain moment when clarity becomes confidence. Finding a whole new customer segment. Reaching everyone who needs to be reached. Understanding those tiny market nuances. There’s more, of course, but these are the kinds of things that make the difference to our clients – the things that help them sleep at night.
Are you self-motivated with a proven track record of delivering results? Do you have a demonstrated ability to think strategically in complex situations, motivate and mobilize resources, and deliver over the top results? This Big Data Architect role will be provide the opportunity to do all of the above while driving architecture design, data modeling, and implementation of Big Data platform and analytic applications.
What you will do:
• Perform architecture design, data modeling, and implementation of Big Data platform and analytic applications.
• Analyze latest Big Data Analytic technologies and their innovative applications in both business intelligence analysis and new service offerings.
• Apply deep learning capability to improve understanding of user behavior and data
• Develop highly scalable and extensible Big Data platform which enables collection, storage, modeling, and analysis of massive data sets from numerous channels.
What you will need:
• Over 8 years of engineering and/or software development experience.
• Hands-on experience in Big Data Components/Frameworks such as Hadoop, Spark, Storm, HBase, HDFS, Pig, Hive, Sqoop, Flume, Ozie, Avro, etc.
• Experience in architecture and implementation of large and highly complex projects.
• Deep understanding of cloud computing infrastructure and platforms.
• History of working successfully with multinational, cross-functional engineering teams.
• Proficiency in Java/C++, Scala, SQL/RDBM, and data warehousing.
•Experienced with digital media landscape or similar problem sets
• Experience designing big data solutions to enable analytic purposes