Door Pros Garage Door Company is an established and growing company with offices throughout California. Door Pros provides a wide range of garage door services for residential and commercial customers. We handle everything from a repair for a fellow employee's grandmother to a custom high end fresh construction install. We pride ourselves in making the client happy on every job and coming together for a fun business goal oriented team. Door Pros systems training program and integration is provided to each team member to help you jump in and become successful here.
We are looking for the best in the industry because our clients are the best in the Industry. We feel that this is the top position open in California for a Garage Door Technician.
Position Pay Structure:
- High End Hourly Plus Commission Structure.
- Company Quarterly Bonus' based on performance
- 401 k match program after a year of employment
- Company Truck and Gas Card
Job Description: BOE - We are looking for trainee's as well as experience.
- Residential Garage Door Installation Professional.
- Aid and Lead on Installations.
- Client Interactions, payment collections, customer service follow up apts.
- Residential Service/ Sales Professional.
- Manage a garage door repair service and or return client route on Door Pros Calendar system.
- Communicate effectively for maximum customer service with Residential Home Owners.
- Garage Door Systems Installations and Trouble Shooting. W/ team members or solo weekly.
- Manage a service schedule in needed.
- Manage truck stock and area inventory
- Navigate weeks Install and Service Responsibilities in a timely manner.
- Be a team player.
- Build and maintain strong, trustworthy relationships with our existing and new clients.
- Maintain clear communication with office staff to assist with customer communication and field team member scheduling.
- Training in all areas of a Garage Door Professional on the highest level.
High Consideration to ALL candidates with:
-Project Management with contractors and/or service company experience
-Proven track record or long-term employment.
Skills & Knowledge
- 3 years hands on Power Tool Experience.
- Ability to lift 100lbs over head.
- Strong problem solving ability.
- Clean Driving Record.
Please click the link and start your text messaging interview!
Please attach your resume and contact information to the text and we will be getting back to you right away.
Door Pros Management